Aynalı Pasaj, located in Hüseyinağa neighborhood of Beyoğlu, is a historical building that connects Meşrutiyet Avenue and Sahne Street. It is also known as ""Aynalı Pasaj"" due to the mirrors inside.
This historic building was built by Armenian merchant Onnik Düz in 1874 to the design of architect Pulgher. Previously, the site of Aynalı Pasaj and the nearby Pera Sitesi was home to the Naum Theater and the Jardin des Fleurs Hotel, but many buildings, including these structures, were destroyed in the Great Beyoğlu Fire that occurred on June 5, 1870. Following this disaster, the current Aynalı Pasaj was built in this area.
This passage, which is 56 meters long and built in the neoclassical style, houses 22 shops. Malta stone was used in the structure because it is fire-resistant. There are large statues on the upper facades of the shops facing the passage, while the ceiling of the passage is partially covered with windows. In addition, the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, which are used for lighting, are also one of the original architectural features of the passage.
The front faces of the shops are covered with glass to the ground, and there are arches between each shop. Today, Aynalı Pasaj is home to souvenir shops selling items such as yemeni, postcards, and porcelain. In addition, carpet and antique shops also contribute to the colorful and diverse atmosphere of the passage.